Friday, October 24, 2008

Hiking with the Brummers













Early in October, we went on a Saturday morning hike in the Superstitions with our friends, the Brummers. Nick carried Kaden back-pack style, and I carried Makenna as I do every day (my load was a little lighter than Nick's that day!) You can see in one picture that Kaden had to lean around Nick's back to get a good view of the mountains ahead of us. Our friend, Lindsay, caught all of these great pics, including those of our little hiker-in-training. He loved it! (And the weather was amazing!)


2 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Taunya! I forgot you were pregnant. You have the cutest little pregnant belly ever. How are you so small though? My sister-in-law just came to town for a visit, she's due a week before you, and she's at least twice as big as you! Nahidlaw ko sa imo.

Judy Stowers said...

I'm glad to see you are sporting your 'Iron Team' shirt for the outing!!! You can have another one if you want to volunteer again!! hint, hint! It was great to see you last week!