Monday, January 26, 2009

The Best Christmas Eve Gift EVER




For those of you who are sick of seeing Nick's bloody head, we have something a lot cuter for you to look at - Makenna Noelle. She was born Christmas Eve, which was a special surprise! The night before, Nick and I had planned a date to see "The Forgotten Carols" at the Orpheum in downtown Phoenix. My water broke right before we left, but I wasn't quite sure that was what had happened, so we decided to go to the show. As the show progressed, I became more certain that I wasn't just experiencing pregnancy incontinence, so we called my OB at intermission. He said if I wasn't experiencing hard contractions, I should just stay and enjoy the show, then get our things ready and head to the hospital. So we did! (Great show, by the way!) We got to the hospital just before midnight, and she was born the next morning at 8:29.

No comments: