Sunday, December 27, 2009

Gotta have piano pictures!


She's finally just the right height to reach the keys and finds her way to them fairly often. Too cute!

The duets have already begun! Again, too cute!

Nick says that he may be getting a little too old for me to be taking pictures of his naked buns, but I just couldn't help myself on this one!! I was in the middle of helping him change, got distracted by Makenna, then found Kaden playing a little tune on the piano. He's playing his rendition of "Freebird" by Lynyrd "Skin"yrd! :) For any of my students who may be reading this, don't worry, I did sanitize the bench afterwards.

Another funny one... I watched Kaden sit down at the piano, look at the music on the rack, then get up and go to the bookshelf and pick another book of music. He then walked back to the piano and put the new piece of muic up and started playing. Pretty cute!

1 comment: