Sunday, August 29, 2010

Family pictures courtesy of Kathy

Before we left the Valley of Death... I mean, of the Sun... (Summer is almost over guys! Hang in there!), Kathy Crouse took some family pictures for us again - she's fantastic! Yes, we are missing a member of our family, Bryana. It is tough to get family pictures taken when you have kids full-time, but even more tricky when you do not!
(I have no idea why the words above are underlined. If anyone knows how to get rid of it, save me some time and let me know!) :)



Me and my little girl.


Nick was determined to "style" Travis' hair for the pictures, much to Travis' chagrin. I think he was happy when he saw the finished product. :)

That little mischievous smile. She's on to him!


My boys! So handsome!


The old folks.

Sweet girl! Where all the curls came from, I do not know!

3 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Oh my gosh Taunya, your family is so beautiful!!! I miss you.

Laura said...

You guys are so cute. And hopefully I will get to see you soon!

Rich and Crys said...

Taunya!!! I miss you so much already! I hope you guys are all settled in and doing great! I love the family pictures. I can't BELIVE how much Travis looks like Nick. When I scrolled down, I really, truly thought it was Nick for a split second. Strong genes I guess. And little McKenna... I love her. Oh she's so adorable. She looks like a baby doll. Miss you guys!